Prof. (Dr.) Pramod Yeole
Chairman, Academic Advisory Committee &
Establishment & its activities: In pursuance of the Programme of Action of NPE (1986), the UGC has set up Academic Staff Colleges in the Country for enhancing the professional competence of the teachers in higher education. The teachers are the future managers of education enterprise. Therefore, they must develop insight into the dynamics of working in the education system. The role of ASC is to inculcate an appropriate Teaching and Research skills in the participants of RC/OC and provide them an opportunity to interact, reflect and introspect about social expectations. The Executive Council (presently Management Council) at its meeting held on 31-12-1987 accepted the ASC scheme sponsored by UGC at this University as per Govt. resolution bearing No.UGC/1487-719/UNI-3/Cell dated 8th July,1987. Accordingly, the UGC established the ASC in this University in October, 1987. The Academic Staff College in this University organizes specially designed Orientation Courses with the objectives of improving the teachers understanding about social problems and seeking appropriate solutions, inculcating teaching skill, equipping them with professional management skill, and developing them into vibrant and integrated personalities. The ASC also organizes Refresher Courses in different subjects for updating and upgrading the knowledge of teachers and to train themselves in the latest processes, Methodologies and techniques of teaching.
Vision: The UGC-HRDC Chh. Sambhajinagar has been a Center for Academic Excellence, Professional Development of Higher Education Teachers and Orient teachers to make the students better citizen.
Authority & Staff
Prof. (Dr.) Pramod Yeole
Professor Dhanashri Mahajan
Dr. Mohd. Abdul Raffey
|Mr. Rajendra K. Gangurde||Sr. Assistant|
|Ms. Archana T. Yelikar||Jr. Library Asst.|
|Mr. Pravin K. Jamdhade||Jr. Assistant|
|Mr. Ramsing A. Kanise||Peon|
|Mr. Amol Madan||Hostel Attendant|
The UGC- Human Resource Development Center is situated in the University Campus, adjacent to Humanity Building. It has well furnished Two Lecture hall and One Computer Lab cum Lecture hall and spacious Office & Cabins of Director, Deputy Director and Library etc. The Administrative building of the university, Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Pariksha Bhavan, Central library, History Museum etc. are very close to the HRDC premises. Besides this, Post Office, Guest House, Faculty house, Health Center, Bank of Maharashtra, different hostels, the quarters of teaching and nonteaching staff are at walking distance. Facillities like City Bus Stand, Auto Rikshaw Stand are also very close to the UGC- Human Resource Development Center premises. The participants of various courses are being accomodated in faculty house and in Tagore Shikshak Bhavan. Female participants are provided accomodation in Staff Quarters.
Good Ambience for Learning
HRDC provides good quality resources to its participants so that they could learn efficiently.
The Academic Staff College has well equipped “Computer Network Centre”, which was inaugurated by Professor Arun Nigavekar, Former Chairman of the University Grants Commission on 22nd January, 2005.
Well equipped Seminar Halls
HRDC has 2 well equipped air-conditioned seminar halls with Audio-Visual aids.
Central Library of University
The Central Library of the University is at a walking distance from the UGC- HRDC Building where more than 4 lacs of books and reference journals are available. Many research journals are available online through INFLIBNET. This library facility is being used by the participants of RC/OC for their tutorial assignment, as well as, for class-room discussion.
Library, Reading Room
The UGC- Human Resource Development Center has its own In-house Library having 3141 books and not less than 2500 readers are taking advantage of the same annually. Books and newspapers are available in the UGC- Human Resource Development Center library.
The HRDC has its own Guest House, that can accommodate 50 participants
Programmes Offered (2023-24) (View Details)
Apply Online to Various Courses
1. All the above programme will be conducted through Online Mode.
2. Each candidate is supposed to have Desktop / Laptop/ Smart Phone with good Internet speed functional webcam, Microphone and headphones mandatory.
3. The programme timing will be from 11.00 a.m. to 6.00 pm.
4. Attendance for all the sessions is mandatory.
5. After Selection the candidate has to pay the following:-
REGISTRATION FEES RS.1000/-
PROCESSING FEES & POSTAGE FEES RS.250/-
6. Bank details are :
Name of the account holder: - Director UGC-HRDC
Account Number:- 20060500275
Bank: - Bank of Maharashtra
Branch:-Dr. B.A.M.U., Chh. Sambhajinagar
7. Screenshot of payment and scanned copy of NOC form duly signed by the fwd authority is to be uploaded on www.hrdcbamu.edu.in -> upload document
8. The Payment may be made after receipt of confirmation letter but before the commencement of the programmes.
9. On successful completion of the programme, Certificate will be issued through speed post.
10. Interested participants may apply online for the above mentioned courses by registering on http://hrdcbamu.edu.in/
11. Online form filling Instruction:-
1. Fill up and submit the application form online.
2.Incomplete as well as form with incorrect information will be rejected without any intimation.
4. For any queries, kindly contact UGC-HRDC office:- (Office Time: 10.00 am -06.00 pm)
• Dr.Mohd Abdul Raffey (8208456080/9921555069)
• Mrs Asmita Jondhale (9011811255)
• Mr. Amol Madan (7798037306)
• Mr.Gaurav Jadhav (9096691063/9970819485)
5. Application will be processed and scrutinized as per UGC/University rules & regulations.
6. Maximum 40 participants will be enrolled in the course.
7. It is mandatory to submit No Objection Certificate from the concern authority.
2. Fees & NOC Upload Form
Human Resource Development Center, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Chh. Sambhajinagar-431004, Maharashtra, India